- Niagara 2-Piece 0.8 GPF Ultra-High-Efficiency Single Flush Elongated Toilet Featuring Stealth Technology in White
- Kohler Toilet Fill Valves GP1083167 & GP1138930.
- KOHLER Universal Fill Valve Replacement Instructions (GP1138930 and GP1083167) (video)
- Parts from Amazon.
- To fix the water running problem, follow this Kohler video. Note before we make a counter-clockwise turn on the red cap (not a direct pull), lift the level first (see what the left hand did at 00:52); otherwise we won't be able to turn. See the first Customer questions & answers "My Fill valve does not turn off completely.Response from Kohler said to take red cap off and purge water through it. Anyone know what this means? All seals new and not leaking".
- Tank Leak - Fill Valve Hose Position
- Replace a Canister Flapper Seal
- Standard Toilet Tank Troubleshooting
- How to Fix a Toilet That Randomly Runs
- Is Your Toilet Tank Not Filling Up? Here’s What to Do
- How to Adjust a Toilet Fill Valve. If the valve is set too high and the water fails to shut off and continues to spill over into the overflow tube.
- In my case, turning the screw counterclockwise 逆轉 lowers the water level.
- In any case, the water level should be about 1 inch below the top of the overflow tube and the critical level mark on the fill valve.
- How to remove old shower silicone caulk and apply new
- Razor Scraper
- How to Puncture the Seal on Caulk
- Why Caulk Won't Come Out of the Caulking Gun
- Broken caulking tube
- For bath/shower/tub, use silicone instead acrylic like this (not suitable for wet surface) or siliconed acrylic.
- You also have an option to select the color (white, clear, brown, black, ...)
- Red packaging is for bath and tub. Blue packaging is for windows/doors/siding.
- Advanced Silicone 2 10.1 oz. Clear Kitchen and Bath Silicone Sealant Caulk in aisle 35 or 2.8 oz in aisle 4.
- Bathtub Caulking Tips
- If you’re caulking woodwork to prepare it for paint, start with the opening very small, just over 1/16 in. diameter.
- For tub caulking, a 1/8-in. diameter hole is usually about right.
- How to Smooth Silicone Caulk Like a Professional
- Avoid using dry hands and instead wet them with some rubbing alcohol. Get rid of any caulk buildup on your finger using the damp rag. Remember to wet your finger again.
- You should start smoothing the caulk bead as soon as you apply it.
- MASEY 2-Handle 8" Widespread Bathroom Faucet With Push & Seal™ Model: #LF-049-MCCC.
- How to Fix a Faucet Aerator
Find a contractor
How to find local plumbers online
- Guide to Bad Basement Smells
- How to Eliminate Basement Odor and Sewer Smells
- really bad smell in basement
- Why is there a sewer smell in my basement?
Gutter and downspout
Wrap up extension cords
Duck seal compound
AC and furnace
- Symptom: the outdoor fan does not turn though the indoor fan still works. The indoor temperature does not go down.
- Turn off the device (the switch is on furnace)
- Replace Motor Capacitor. The capacitance XX/X MFD or μF must be the same, volt can be higher. For example, this one from HD costs around $10. Wearing Safety Electrical Protective Insulated Gloves. It should have 3 terminals (C, FAN, HERM).
- For example, AC Luxaire Central Air Conditioner model No HBBC-F042SB uses Run Capacitor, Dual 40/5 mfd 440 volt.
- Freon. How to Add Freon to Your Central Air Conditioner. The blue (left) gauge should show at least 75 psi. How to Put Freon in an AC Unit. New style has red label and old style has green label.
- Coil cleaner for outside air conditioner every 2 years ($200).
- AC lifespan is 15 years. Furnace is 13-14 years.
- 10 Common Air Conditioning Problems & How to Fix Them
- Thermometer should show 55 degrees from testing on air vent in summer (the close to the AC source the more possible the temperature can go). AC is only needed in summer.
- Ideally the outdoor fan will blow hot air.
- The thin hose will bring air into the house. The thick one will suck the air from the house.
- Four years since my last replace of the capacity.
- AC Fan/Compressor Not Working - How To Test /Repair Broken HVAC Run Start Capacitor Air Condition (Youtube)
- Heat pump: Heat pumps can heat and cool your home. The fan on outside is running on both summer and winter.
Water heater expansion tank
Average Life Span of the Appliances in Your Home
- Carbon monoxide. Are butane (丁烷) stoves safe to use indoors?
Shoe molding All You Need to Know About Shoe Molding
Plane (鉋) a door
Mine needs T-end width 1/4 inch (exactly). 8-feet long is enough. Ideally the width is much wider than 3 inches (such as 7-8 inches). Remove the first screw before removing and installing the seal.
- How to Repair Bifold and Sliding Doors
- How Do You Remove Pivots From a Bi-Fold Door?
- How to Replace a Closet Bifold Pivot Bracket
- How to Replace the Top Roller on a Bifold Door
- Home Lighting 101: A Guide to Understanding Light Bulb Shapes, Sizes, and Codes
- Multifaceted reflector/MR
- MR16 5W 6000k Boxlood. Small, hallway.
- Parabolic aluminized reflector/PAR
- 3.8W 2700K Candelabra Base Chandelier LED Bulb (E12 base?)
Deice on driveway
- 1 坪 equals 35.58 sq ft
How to Organize a Small House
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxelder_bug. This is especially a problem in the fall when they are seeking a warm place to overwinter 越冬.
- how to get box elder bugs off your house
Get rid of ants
- 13 Simple Solutions to Help You Get Rid of Ants for Good
- Baby powder
How to Remove a Bird Stuck In House
http://www.wildlife-removal.com/birdinhouse.html. Turn off any lights so that the interior of the home is as dark as possible. With some time, the bird will fly toward the open window and back out into the wild.