- Jetson nano https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/jetson-nano/.
- CPU Tegra X1 4x A57 @ 1.43 GHz (ARMv8), GPU 128 cores of Maxwell generation @ 921 MHz (cf GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphic Cards has 384 CUDA cores)
- Power consumption: when it is idle, it uses .44A.
- Now One Of The BEST SBCs For Emulation Project ARES On The Jetson Nano ETA Prime, ARES for the Jetson Nano, Tech Toy Tinker Company
- Create your own image for jetson nano board
- Introduction to CUDA Programming With Jetson Nano
- ARMv8 is an ARM instruction set architecture announced in 2011. It brought a large number of fundamental changes to the instruction set, including the introduction of 64-bit operating capabilities. ARMv8 architecture uses two execution states, AArch32 and AArch64. As the names imply, one is for running 32-bit code and one for 64-bit.
- After ARMv8, which was introduced in 2011, ARM introduced ARMv9 architecture.
- According to ARM, some of the major new features of the ARMv9-A architecture include Realm Management Extension (RME) and Embedded Trace Extension (ETE) and Trace Buffer Extension (TRBE).
- Apple M1 chip or M2 chip is based on ARMv8.5-A instruction set architecture.
Vs Raspberry Pi 4
The two motherboard are similar:new Raspberry Pi has the same arch and almost the same processor (nvidia one is older). VLC doesn’t work on Nvidia Jetson Nano
- Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit. Jetson 2GB Developer Kit User Guide. How-to guides. NVIDIA AI tutorials and courses.
- Getting Started: Nvidia Jetson Nano, Object Detection and Classification.
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install v4l-utils v4l2-ctl --list-devices --list-formats ./imagenet-camera.py --camera=/dev/video0 ./detectnet-camera.py --camera=/dev/video0
- Self-paced, online training from NVIDIA DEEP LEARNING INSTITUTE
Hello AI World
Install Ubuntu 20.04 on Jetson Nano
Boot from USB
- https://github.com/jetsonhacks/bootFromUSB 2021, Jetson Nano – Boot from USB 2021
- Boot Jetson nano from a micro SD card
- git clone https://github.com/jetsonhacks/bootFromUSB.git
- Disks > Format > GPT > '+' > SSD240
- Mount SSD. ls /dev/sd*
- ./copyRootToUSB.sh -p /dev/sda1
- cd /media/USERNAME/SSD240/boot/extlinux
- sudo cp extlinux.conf extlinux.conf.bak
- sudo gedit extlinux.conf
- Shutdown. Remove SD card. Bingo.
- How to Boot Jetson Nano From USB 3.0 (Natively) with Jetpack 4.5 2021
- Nvidia Jetson Nano Boot from USB 2020
- etson Nano – Run on USB Drive 2019. Use a swap file, not a swap partition.
Low memory problem in Jetson nano
* Low memory problem in Jetson nano
* Nvidia Jetson Nano Review and Benchmark * Glmark2. Glmark2 is an OpenGL 2.0 and ES 2.0 benchmark. glmark2 is a cross-platform tool that can be used to test the performance of the GPU on both platforms with and without CUDA cores. ** sudo apt-get install glmark2 * LuxMark
jtop: The Ultimate Tool for Monitoring NVIDIA Jetson Devices
sudo pip3 install -U jetson-stats jtop
* tegrastats * Jetson Linux Development Tools
* Hardware decoding in mpv player. totem is gstreamer based. * https://github.com/jocover/jetson-ffmpeg
* https://github.com/JetsonHacksNano/installSwapfile * Jetson Nano – Even More Swap
- Download and Install GApps for Lineage OS
- Lineage Android OS for the Jetson Nano
- Nvidia Jetson (Nano / Nano 2GB) [Tablet (porg_tab)]
ARES: aurora retro entertainment system
- https://techtoytinker.com/nvidia-jetson-nano. Username/password: aresuser/thera
- Nvidia Jetson Nano ARES Stable 1 Release