Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Don’t Spend a Dime Planning Your Next Vacation
- 7 Essential Tools Every Business Traveler Needs
- 12 Instagram Accounts to See Amazing Places Around the World
- What to Do When You Arrive Too Early to Check Into Your Hotel
- Airport Lounge
- How Google Trips Can Help You Have an Amazing Vacation
- Yonder app
- WikiCamps US
- First time taking a cruise? Here’s what you need to know
The Best Time to Buy an International Plane Ticket
- Prime Booking Window: A little over a month to 7 months
- Best time to buy: About 120 days from your travel date
- The average airfare: $1,113
- Cheapest month to travel: November
- Most expensive month to travel: June
- Least expensive days of week to fly: Tuesday and Wednesday
Tips for buying tickets
- 5 Tips for Scoring Cheap Flight Tickets With Skyscanner
- The best time to book flights for domestic trips is 2-3 weeks in advance, and the best time to book international journeys is 5-6 months in advance. See skyscanner.
- https://www.skyscanner.com/ gives lowest prices from hop2.com. Don't book from there since the credit card info may be used in other places; see tripadvisor.com.
Live flight map
Airport lounge, Layover
- Stuck at the airport? Consider purchasing a day pass to an airline lounge
- 7 Lifesaving Apps for Surviving Long Flight Layovers
- trail near me
- Trails.com. iOS app is available.
- AllTrails (android)
- 7 BEST HIKES IN MARYLAND (ACCORDING TO A LOCAL)
- 9 Picturesque Hikes In Maryland
- These 12 Hiking Spots In Maryland Are Completely Out Of This World
- https://twitter.com/MDStateParks Knowing the current status whether a state park is open or closed (eg due to capacity)
- Patapsco Valley State Park (the official park entry is 5120 south street but there is no parking there)
- Little Bennett Regional Park
- Harper's Ferry
- Shenandoah National Park
- Dark Hollow Falls
- Bearfence Mountain
- Little stony man
- Rose River fall
- 8 Awesome Road Trip Planners for Your Next Adventure
- 5 Travel Apps to Find Interesting and Unique Tourist Spots on Your Trips
- All the Airports You Can (And Should) Use Mobile Passport. IAD and BWI are included!
- Use the Mobile Passport App to Breeze Through Customs Without Global Entry
- Delicate Arch, usatoday.
- Find parking: type "parking near me" or "parking near LOCATION".
- https://spothero.com Save over half price when your book a parking space in advance
Copernix, Google maps and Wikipedia
https://copernix.io/about/. Copernix tells you about the most interesting places around using information from Wikipedia. Use it on the road or before you go to explore or simply learn about new places.
- Harpers Ferry賞楓兼懷古, 12 Easy Fall Day Trips From Major U.S. Cities
- 再訪曼哈頓-玩味幸福紐約, 紐約一日雙橋-散步之旅
- You saved 15 minutes on Amtrak’s new nonstop service to NYC. Now what?
- Things to do in Time Square, Bus from DC to New York
- 國家植物園 華府避暑綠地
- Rockville Town Square
- A visitor’s guide to Washington area beaches
- 6 Fun Day Trips from Washington, D.C. including Hike to Waterfalls at Shenandoah National Park & Shenandoah Valley Kids Trail.
- Montgomery county zip code, city boundaries of Montgomery, Nearby cities
- Philadelphia 賓州十大景點 (上), (下)
- What you need to know about the reopening of Shenandoah National Park
- Your Guide to an Atlantic Coast Road Trip
- City cruises https://www.cityexperiences.com/
- Maryland State Park Directory from Maryland Park Service
- Brookside Gardens, Wheaton regional, Fairland regional park.
- 冰川國家公園 清淨出塵 Glacier National Park
- 40 Affordable Destinations for a Family Vacation
- Tour National parks of the United States via google earth.
- The Best Bike Trail in Every State
- 12 Most Breathtaking Rock Formations in America
- Your Guide to a Utah Road Trip
- Your Guide to a Great Northern Road Trip
- 13 California Road Trips You Should Try to Take at Least Once
- Your Guide to an Oregon Trail Road Trip
- 3 Texas Road Trips You Should Try to Take at Least Once
Best places to go
Beach house rental
- Grand Teton, Independence Pass
- Where to Live Stream Wild and Cute Animals in Real-Time
- Live Zoo Webcams
- One Strange Rock
- Journey with Dylan Dreyer Sat 11:00 NBC4. Using the incognito mode if we want to watch it online. Live streaming from stream2watch.cc.
- ISS timelapse from AstronautiCAST
11 Things Nutritionists Eat at the Airport—and 4 They Avoid
23 breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage destinations in the U.S.
Popular UNESCO World Heritage sites
ROC Visa, Passport
- You Can Virtually Tour These 500+ Museums and Galleries From Your Couch, National Palace Museum 國立故宮博物院
- Take a virtual tour of these 12 amazing museums closed because of coronavirus
- 13 Virtual Travel Experiences Your Family Can Enjoy Together
- 5 Outdoor Virtual Tours to Get Back to Nature With Hikes, Dives, and Spelunking
- ICYDK: You Can Virtually Tour Museums at Home with Google Arts & Culture
- You Can Virtually Tour 10 of the World’s Greatest Landmarks Right Now—Here’s How!
- San Diego Zoo
- How to Visit Japan’s Most Beautiful Landmarks Virtually
- 35 National Parks You Can Tour Online Right Now
- 15 Virtual Tours of America’s Greatest Landmarks
- 14 Virtual Tours of Attractions That Were on Your Bucket List
- The Most Popular Virtual Tour in Each U.S. State